We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Report It

Reporting Antisocial behaviour 

If you are affected by antisocial behaviour please contact the numbers below.

999 - to report a crime in progress

101 – to report a crime after the fact

01296 383962 Mon-Fri or 0800 999 7677 evenings or weekends – to report concerns about children to Bucks CC Social Services First Response

01296 585858 – to report antisocial behaviour to Aylesbury Vale District Council

Alternatively you can email at:

Impact Statements

Thames Valley Police have also requested that anyone affected by antisocial behaviour who is willing to make an impact statement contact them, your details can remain confidential if you wish.  Gathering impact statements can help put measures in place to tackle those causing the problems.  Please email the Wendover Police team at the email address above if you are willing to do this.

Please help keep our parish in good shape by reporting issues that you come across.


The Highway and Rights of Way

Transport for Bucks is responsible for the maintenance of the roads, pavements and rights of way.  Any issues should be reported to them via the Fix My Street website, You also have the option to put in your email address and request to receive updates relating to your report.

Street lighting

Faulty street lights in the village should be reported to the parish council by contacting the Clerk by email or telephone 01296 612838.

Street lights along the A413, A41 and in Hampden Hall should be reported to Transport for Bucks via the Fix My Street link above or by calling 01296 395000.

Dog Bins

These are provided by the Parish Council and emptied by Buckinghamshire Council.  To report an issue with a dog bin, please take a note of the reference number on the bin and report

Litter Bins 

These are provided by the Parish Council and emptied by Buckinghamshire Council twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.  The exceptions to this are the bins on the playing field and by the reservoir layby which are emptied on Fridays by the Parish Council's contractor.  If a bin is overflowing, please contact the Clerk who will arrange for an additional collection. 

Street furniture 

eg benches, noticeboards, bus shelters - please report any issues to the Clerk by email or telephone 01296 612838.

Issues relating to Report to How?

Illegally parked cars

Anti social behaviour

Thames Valley Police

999 for emergencies (including ASB)

101 for non emergencies

Planning matters, including enforcement

Refuse collections

Environmental Health

Community Safety

Buckinghamshire Council

01296 585858

Water Leaks

Transport for Bucks

Thames Water

01296 395000

Thames Water website