The Hampden Fields development will affect our area greatly and this page is intended to keep residents updated on what is happening.
- Nine planning applications have now been submitted, with a further four due to be submitted over the next few months and will include:
- The first phase of the residential parcels in the Eastern neighbourhood.
- The Southern Loop Road (Central section), which will include the North and South sections of the New Road Diversion through the proposed Local Centre.
- A temporary junction on the Southern Link Road and New Road.
- A temporary haul road from Aston Clinton Road to the proposed residential parcels in the Eastern Neighbourhood.
- The design code process is nearing completion, with the final design code due to be formally submitted in December 2023.
- The design code for the local centre is due to be submitted in early 2024.
- The final design code for the employment land will be submitted in late 2025.
- Archaeological works have been delayed and are due to start on site in November 2023 and will last for approximately four months. There will be further archaeological works planned for 2024, which are likely to last until around 2025.
- It is currently anticipated that work will start on site in Q2 2024.
- Traffic calming works in Weston Turville and Bedgrove are due to start in early 2026.
- A way forward for the health centre has now been agreed with the NHS’s Integrated Care Board, which will see an increase in the site area. This larger health centre will accommodate the additional impact from adjacent development areas and be located in the Local Centre (shaded red on the plan).
The first planning applications for reserved matters are now being consulted on, if you wish to comment on these please do so via Bucks Council website, the deadline for comments is 17th October. The planning application numbers are: